When will I receive my product?
We will take all reasonable effort to ensure that your pre-orders arrive earlier/on time while meeting our high standards of quality.
Can I request for a refund?
All purchases are not refundable.
How do I track my pre-order?
We will update you on the status of your pre-order via email from time to time if it is on track or if there is any delay on the shipments.
Is SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment right for my hair type?
Is SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment Oil Base?
What can SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment be used for besides hair?
Who can use SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment?
What does SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment do?
- Helps Scalp and Beard Itchiness.
- Promotes hair growth and thickens hair
- Softens and tames frizzy hair/beard.
- Helps hair fall and damaged hair
- Strengthens hair shaft
- Prevents split ends
- Helps premature greying.
- Treats Dandruff/ crusty scalp, alopecia, eczema, dermatitis and majority scalp conditions.
- Ideal for both men & women, prenatal and postpartum, kids and babies above 1-year-old.
- Treats hair and beard patches
Restore Damaged Hair and Beard
What is SENA Pre Cleanse Treatment Made Of
I’ve never used SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment before. How do I apply it?
Is SENA Pre Cleanse Treatment oil base?? Won’t that make my hair greasy?
Oh no, it’s winter and my SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment looks solid and opaque. What should I do?
What is the quantity that is supposed to be applied to hair?
Should the Pre-Cleanse Treatment be applied only to the scalp, or should it be applied to hair as well?
Can hair oil treatment damage hair?
How to determine my hair type?
Which method of SENA treatment is the most effective?
How do I know which method is for which type of issues?
Can SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment accelerate hair growth?
Can a woman apply SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment when they are pregnant?
Is it true that oil accelerates hair drying?
Why SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment better than regular conditioners?
How big is one bottle?
SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment scent still lingers on my hair after washing, what should I do?
How long does the application take?
Can I sleep in the hair mask?
Why does my hair fall more after applying SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment?
If you are having a reaction to our Pre-Cleanse Treatment and it is causing inflammation, then this could cause more hair loss. This will accompany with itching, redness or irritation. In that case, stop using it.
Secondly is when you do not wash off the excess oil properly. The remaining oil tends to attract dust and other pollutants, clog the pores on the scalp and block the hair follicles which eventually leads to hair fall and plenty of it. An oily scalp can also result in dandruff which in turn can lead to hair loss
Thirdly is when you are massaging your hair ensure that you massage the scalp gently. Massaging the scalp too vigorously can lead to hair fall. Also, make sure that you do not apply too much oil on your hair and wash the oil off properly.
And finally, don’t tie your ponytail in the same place: If you always wear your hair up in a tight ponytail, then try not to tie it in exactly the same place every day. It can cause too much tension on the hair and over time can weaken it.
What is the best technique to apply SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment?
- The oil should be lukewarm by slightly heating it.
- Dip fingers in the oil. Make a partition of your hair with your hand and apply the oil to the scalp.
- Do not just pour oil on the head. Use oil in adequate quantity only. Using too much oil will mean you’ll need to use more shampoo. Gently massage the scalp with your fingertips.
- Never rub your hair with your palms as it can break. Massaging is essential as it improves blood circulation in your scalp area. You should massage your hair for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Leave the oil in your hair overnight. You can wash it off the next morning. However, it is always better to leave the oil on the scalp for a longer period but not more than 12 hours as then it’ll start attracting dirt, in turn, it’ll make the hair weak.
- Steaming your hair with a hot towel after oiling is excellent as it helps hair to absorb the oil. Just wrap a warm towel around it for 10 minutes. Make sure that the towel is not too hot as too much heat can harm the hair shaft
So Why Are Parabens, Sulphates, Silicones, Phthalates, DEA or Synthetic Dyes so controversial?
- Sulphates: Harsh, synthetic surfactants used to dissolve dirt and oil.
- Concerns: Can cause scalp irritation, follicle inflammation, and cause hair to become dry and dull.
- Silicones: Lightweight, synthetic, petroleum-derived polymers that coat the hair cuticle to lock out frizz and enhance shine
- Concerns (Sulphates & Silicones): Excessive build up and “clogging” of the hair cuticle that prevents hair from absorbing nutrient-rich ingredients
- Phthalates: Chemicals used to stabilize synthetic fragrances
- Concerns: Potential reproductive and developmental toxicity
- Parabens: Synthetic preservatives meant to inhibit bacteria growth and extend the shelf life of products
- Concerns: Scientific studies that may indicate a link between paraben ingestion and certain types of cancers
- Artificial Dyes: Synthetic agents used to cosmetically tint products
- Concerns: Can cause scalp irritation and can be problematic for those with allergies or sensitive skin and eyes.
- DEA: A foaming and product thickening agent
- Concerns: Linked to allergies, skin toxicity, hormone disruption, and inhibited fetal brain development.
Is SENA tested on animals?
What is the shelf life of your products?
Do you have proven results?
After how long will I notice the difference after using SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment?
- For grey hair – 4 – 6 months are required for the treatment. Effects will be seen within 45-60 days.
- For baldness – 3 – 6 months are required for the treatments. Effects will be seen within 5-15 days.
- For hair fall and dandruff – 2 – 3 months are required for complete treatment. Effects will be seen in 1 – 14 days.
**Please take note, everyone’s progress to healthy hair & scalp differs. We would recommend drinking at least 2 litres of water a day, have a healthy diet & using SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment as per advised for better results. Should you have questions pertaining this, kindly WhatsApp us at +60164144967.
Are there any side effects of using SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment?
Here are some DONT’s while using SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment
- Don’t use any other SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment treatment while you are using SENA as you will be able to see the benefits SENA brings you.
- Make sure your scalp and hair are free from any other product before using SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment.
- Avoid direct sunlight over the treatment area.
- Do not expose SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment to direct sunlight. Best to be kept in room temperature.
- Kindly remove hair extensions (Eyelash or Hair) before using SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment to avoid from damaging it.
Is returning back product(s) possible?
Returning items can only be made possible if ordered goods are damaged during shipment or received a wrong item, type, etc. Other reasons will be left un-entertained.
What is the process of returning item(s)?
- Provide a photo of the damaged item immediately upon receiving it to our WhatsApp or email (within 24hrs).
- Returns must be made within 7 days from the date of purchase.
- Damaged items must be returned together with their original box and receipt.
- Kindly inform us via Whatsapp or email before returning the item. Otherwise, the request will not be processed.
Upon receiving damaged products, we will inspect it. If one or more of the conditions above is fulfilled, you are entitled to choose between an exchange of the product or a refund—in case of stock unavailability.
Will there be additional charges for returning items?
Customers would have to bear the postage fees for shipping item(s) back to us during the return process. Then, we will refund a maximum of RM5.00 for your return shipping charges to your account.
How long will it take to receive my new item(s) or refund?
Please allow a minimum of 14 working days for this process to be completed.
Where can SENA deliver its products to?
Currently, we provide shipping worldwide. Friends all over the world can make your purchases through our official website – www.senaglobal.co
Will there be postage fees charged?
LSG SENA GLOBAL charges only RM9.00 per purchase for a single consignee for Peninsular Malaysia and RM15 for Sabah and Sarawak. For overseas postage price, you can check the price once you have keyed in your address and country.
Which courier service does SENA use?
Your parcels are delivered using the following courier services FedEx, DHL, or Janio.
How do I estimate the delivery time?
All orders will be shipped every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of the week. You will be able to receive the product within 5-7 days upon shipment. We try our best to prepare your orders and send them out as soon as we can.
Why is my order coming late?
During peak periods, there may be some delay in shipping. Please bear with us if we could not fulfill the usual delivery promise due to large volumes of orders, transactions, and availability issues.
For more details or inquiries on shipping issues,
Please contact us at: +60-164144967 (WhatsApp) or firstname.lastname@example.org